Reserve Spaces and Equipment at the Greenwich Library
Book time with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- Z-Space Augmented Reality Desktop
- Laser Cutter
A Greenwich Library card is required to book equipment in the Innovation Lab.
Select "Book Equipment" to begin your reservation
Reserve time to use our Bloomberg Terminal, located on the 1st floor of the main library next to the reference desk.
Reservations are limited to a single person and can be made the same or the next day for up to 1 hour per day.
Select "Reserve the Bloomberg Terminal" to begin your reservation.
Greenwich Library offers rooms for individual study as well as rooms for group study or small meetings. Keys for all study rooms may be picked up at the 1st floor Reference Desk.
- Can be booked up to 7 days in advance
- No food or drink is permitted
- Please read the guidelines before reserving a room
Event Spaces are available to host a meeting or presentation.
- Can be requested 1 to 2 months in advance and subject to Library approval
- Frequency limits apply
- Fees may apply
- Please read guidelines and Meeting Facilities Policy before placing a request
Select "Book a Room" to begin your reservation and choose "Study Rooms" or "Event Spaces" from the dropdown menu.